A BEAUTIFUL HOME TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE
Offering gorgeous bedrooms, spacious balconies, contemporary kitchens and tasteful bathrooms flanking elegant common areas that celebrate the view, the design at Poly Horizon is tailored to a modern life that demands both form and function. From chatting to loved ones across the bar as you prepare meal to enjoying a relaxing moment alone at the end of a productive day, there is space to relish every moment at Poly Horizon, no matter your lifestyle or pace.
Epping Town Centre, as one of eight designated Urban Activation Precincts, is a centre of booming vitality. In addition to swift interconnections to all CBDs and major shopping hubs this is a precinct set to directly benefit from the $550 million Hills M2 upgrade and the revolutionary $8.3 billion North West Rail Link.
Included in this holistic transformation at the centre of your new neighbourhood are…
- Creation of a verdant Town Square, with landscaped gardens encircled by alluring new laneways and wide footpaths on tree lined boulevards creating the new green heart of Epping
- A gleaming new, multi purpose Community Centre, a focal point for entertainment and the perfect place to meet, share interests with your neighbours and even take up a new hobby
- A new Epping Library, triple the size of its predecessor and integrated with new technologies as well as places to unwind
- Cycleways, playgrounds and parklands dotted with alcoves to sit and relax, created for everyone in the family to enjoy
With 54 hectares of immaculately planned urban space including a complete array of new facilities, an innovative generation of commercial enterprise and a proliferation of friendly cafes, bars and restaurants, Epping Town Centre is seizing the mantle as Sydney’s most dynamic centre of urban attention.
Poly Horizon will enjoy all the benefits of these developments as well as being an enhancement to the area in it’s own right.
Get the whole story at the NSW planning websiteClick here
- 1.Macquarie University
- 2.Chatswood CBD
- 3.Macquarie Centre
- 4.Macquarie Park
- 5.North Sydney
- 6.Sydney CBD
- 7.Top Ryde
- 8.Epping railway
- 9.Epping Boys High School
- 10.Arden Anglican School
- 11.Our Lady Help of Christians Primary School
- 12.Epping West Primary School
- 13.TG Millner Sportsground
- 14.Epping Aquactic & Leisure Centre
- 15.BODA Interiors
- 16.Forest Park
- 17.Boronia Park
- 18.Somerville Park
- 19.Coles Supermarket
- Epping town center
SYDNEY’S BEST SCHOOLS, TRANSPORT LINKS AND NATURE PARKS
With fifteen of Sydney’s best schools easily accessible you’ll be spoilt for choice. Open green space abounds and easy transport links take you to the world class Macquarie Centre, Eastwood and Ryde so you’ll never be short of outstanding (and convenient) shopping, dining and entertainment options at Poly Horizon. Better still, all your needs are taken care of with Ryde and Macquarie Hospitals both moments from your door.
Full list of schools, parks, urban spaces and retailClick here
– Arden Anglican School
– Epping Boys High School
– Epping Heights Public School
– Epping North Public School
– Epping Public School
– Epping West Public School
– Our Lady Help of Christians Catholic Primary School
– James Ruse Agriculture School (Selective School in Carlingford)
– Cheltenham Girls High School
– Denistone East Primary School
– Eastwood Public School
– Eastwood Heights Primary School
– Beecroft Primary School
– Carlingford High School
– St Kevins Primary School (Eastwood)
– Marist Brothers (Eastwood)
– Boronia Park
– David Scott Reserve
– Duncan Park
– Kim Rutherford Reserve
– Loftus Square
54ha OF URBAN SPACE
Re-zoning allows for:
– a new primary School
– a new 1.8ha park
– pedestrian and cycle links to Olympic Park
– a new foreshore reserve along Haslams Creek.
Rawson and Oxford streets will be the main shopping streets with improved footpaths, street, trees, pedestrian crossings and public toilets.
AN EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT FROM AN EXPERIENCED TEAM
Developed by acclaimed professionals the Poly Real Estate and designed by multi award-winners PTW Architects, Horizon is secure, well-built and meticulously planned. For a beautiful life in a location that is on the verge of greatness, get in touch with our team about beginning a brand new life at Horizon today.
- Poly Claremont Manor, Melbourne
- Poly Wealth Centre, Sanya
One Central Park, Sydney
PTW Architects – Local Collaborating Architect
Ateliers Jean Nouvel – Design Architect
PTW Architects – Collaborating Architect
Foster + Partners – Lead Architect
- Founded in 1992 and listed in Shanghai Stock Exchange, Poly Real Estate began to implement the international strategy, strengthen the professional operation, and thus realize the continuous leap-forward development. By now, the company has formed the global strategic layout starting from China, Australia, UK.
- Producing the finest in architectural solutions since 1889, PTW is one of Sydney’s oldest and most esteemed architectural firms. Responsible for Sydney icons such as the AMP Tower at Circular Quay and the Alexander at Barangaroo project, PTW’s work is diverse, inspired, always innovative and eternally elegant.
INSPECT DISPLAY SUITE
7 days 1pm – 4pm
LEVEL 2, 16-18 CAMBRIDGE STREET, EPPING